Thursday, April 22, 2010

Energy Source House

The energy source that I would use will be Solar Energy. I want to use solar energy because I want to live in always sunny San Diego. The Solar Panels are very expensive but in my mind I think that they would pay for themselves in no time. Another disadvantage is that it is not always sunny. On that one I think I will have separate solar panels in a room and have a light shine on them until it stops raining or being cloudy. Solar panels are very energy efficient and they don't produce greenhouse gases into the air. They have no pollution at all except eye pollution because I think that they are kinda ugly but I can get over that.

2 comments:

  1. Solar is a really good source I thought of using it also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! I think it is cool that you said where you would want to live!

    ReplyDelete